1 cauliflower, about 2 lb (900 g), trimmed
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 oz (50 g) Brazil nuts, chopped
2 oz (50 g) button mushrooms, chopped
2 oz (50 g) Edam cheese, finely grated
salt and pepper, to taste
parsley sprigs, to garnish
1. Put the cauliflower, stalk end up, into a deep bowl with 150 ml (1/4 pint) water.
2. Cover and cook 100% (High) 5 minutes.
3. Turn the cauliflower over, cover, and cook for a further 7-8 minutes.
4. Put the drained cauliflower in the microwave dish, add remaining ingredients and cook, uncovered, 100% (High) for 3 minutes, turning twice.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with the parsley sprigs.
3 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!