1 cauliflower, about 2 lb (900 g), trimmed
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
2 oz (50 g) Brazil nuts, chopped
2 oz (50 g) button mushrooms, chopped
2 oz (50 g) Edam cheese, finely grated
salt and pepper, to taste
parsley sprigs, to garnish
1. Trim the base of the cauliflower and remove the outer leaves.
2. Place the cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 10 - 15 minutes, until tender, then drain.
3. Place the cauliflower in an ovenproof dish.
4. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over and cook at 190°C (375°F) mark 5 for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with the parsley sprigs.