1. Mix garlic, salt, pepper and thyme in small bowl.
2. Rub mixture over tenderloin and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Heat olive oil over a medium high heat and brown pork on all sides, for approximately 7 minutes total.
4. Remove pork and place in a 9x13x2 pan.
5. Add enough water to come up to bottom edge of pork (about a half inch). I rinse my frying pan and scrape blackened bits for water.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for approximately 45 - 50 minutes.
7. Boil the drippings and add a little cornstarch mixed with water to it for gravy.
8. Season with salt and pepper.