2 ripe avocado pears
1 iceberg lettuce
1 lb (450 g) peeled prawns
1/2 cucumber, sliced
8 radishes, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
1. Peel the avocados, cut in half and remove the stones.
2. Slice, place in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce and arrange on a serving dish.
4. Chop the lettuce heart into wedges and place in a bowl together 'with the prawns, cucumber, radishes and lemon.
5. Gently mix together and then pile on top of the lettuce leaves.
6. Arrange the avocado slices around the edge of the prawn mixture.