2 lbs. fresh shark fillets
1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup dry sauterne wine
3 firm tomatoes, diced
3 tbsp. cooking oil
Salt and pepper
1. Wipe fillets with damp cloth. Pour oil on oven-proof dish; place over open flame.
2. Add onion, parsley, garlic, tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place fillets carefully over top of vegetables. Cover and bring to a boil.
4. Lower flame; simmer for 15 minutes
5. Add wine and bring to a boil.
6. Transfer dish to 350 degree oven and bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
7. Carefully remove fish from sauce using large spatula. Arrange fillets on preheated platter. Keep warm.
8. Strain sauce through sieve and heat to a boil. Sauce should be reduced by this time. Pour hot sauce over fillets and serve
4 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!