2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
salt and freshly ground pepper
1/3 cup 65 g (2 1/2 oz) butter
225 g (1/2 lb) pork chipolata sausages
1 small green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
2 oz (50 g) haricot beans, cooked
small bunch of spring onions, trimmed and sliced
1. Lightly beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning in a bowl.
2. Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) butter in a frying pan and quickly cook the sausages until golden on all sides. Remove, cut each in half, crosswise, and keep hot.
3. Wipe out the pan with absorbent kitchen paper and melt half the remaining butter. Saute the pepper, onions and beans for about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep hot.
4. Wipe out the pan and melt the remaining butter. Pour in the egg mixture and cook quickly, stirring lightly with the back of a fork until it begins to set.
5. Add sausages and vegetables to the pan.
6. Continue to cook until the egg is just set but still a little runny. Serve immediately