1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) Gas Mk 5.
2. Cut the celery hearts into thin slices.
3. Grease an ovenproof dish and put in the celery slices and the whole garlic cloves.
4. Roll together the turkey breasts and secure with string.
5. Place on top of celery, then arrange the bacon slices on top of the turkey.
6. Sprinkle all over with oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper and cook for 1 1/4 hours basting frequently.
7. When cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle with brandy which has been set alight.