8 large tomatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 oz (110 g) Gouda cheese, cubed
4 oz (110 g) cooked ham, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp (1/2 oz) butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) Gas Mk 6.
2. Slice the top off each tomato and remove the seeds.
3. Sprinkle the inside of each tomato with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the cheese, ham, onion, and parsley in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Stuff the mixture into the tomatoes.
6. Arrange the tomatoes in a greased ovenproof dish, place a dot of butter on top of each one and place the lids back on top of the tomatoes.
7. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and serve at once.
1 person has helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!