220 g (7 oz) feta cheese
1/4 red pepper (capsicum)
1/4 yellow pepper (capsicum)
1 courgette (zucchini)
1/4 aubergine (eggplant)
thyme sprigs, to garnish
for the marinade
6 teaspoons olive oil
3 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
1 teaspoon clear honey
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. To make marinade, place oil, vinegar, peppercorns, honey, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir mixture together with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
2. Cut feta cheese, peppers (capsicums), courgette (zucchini) and aubergine (eggplant) into bite sized pieces.
3. Add to marinade, stir well to coat evenly, cover with plastic wrap and leave in a cool place for at least 1 hour.
4. Thread one piece of each ingredient onto wooden cocktail sticks.
5. Just before serving, cook under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
6. Arrange on a serving plate, garnished with sprigs of thyme.