1 lb (450 g) curly kale
1 medium-sized onion
2/3 cup (150 ml) 1/4 pt stock or bouillon
20 ml (2 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp (60 ml) oil
2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
1. Tear the kale or greens into small pieces about 3cm (1 in) square and thinly slice the onion.
2. Mix the stock and sauce together.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying-pan on a low heat.
4. Mix in the onion and cook it until it is soft.
5. Raise the heat to moderate and put in the kale, it will be quite bulky at first but will soon cook down.
6. Stir it about for 2 minutes.
7. Pour in the stock and sauce and bring them to the boil.
8. Add the parsley. Cover and keep on a moderate heat for 10 minutes
1 person has helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!