4 Fresh peaches, peeled
225 g (8 oz) Fresh strawberries, hulled
250 ml (8 fl oz) 1 cup Vanilla ice-cream
250 ml (8 fl oz) 1 cup Chocolate ice-cream
50 g (2 oz) 2 squares Chocolate, cut into small pieces
3 Tbs Brandy
150 ml (5 fl oz) 5/8 cup Double (heavy) cream
4 Large cherries
1. Halve and stone the peaches, then cut them into thin slices. Set aside.
2. Halve the strawberries. Place about a quarter of the strawberries in each of four tall sundae glasses.
3. Scoop the vanilla ice-cream into each of the glasses, then top with a layer of peaches. Cover with a scoop of chocolate ice-cream.
4. Melt the chocolate in the brandy over low heat, stirring constantly until it dissolves. Pour a little sauce over each scoop of chocolate ice-cream.
5. Beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Arrange it decoratively on top of the chocolate sauce and garnish with the cherries before serving.
12 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!