1. Remove the skin, gills, eyes and entrails from 10 x 220 g whitings.
2. Curl the fish by placing the tail between the teeth and secure with a cocktail stick.
3. Pass the fish through flour, eggwash and breadcrumbs
4. place into hot fat.
5. Fry for 3 minutes until crisp and golden, turning the fillets during cooking to ensure even cooking and coloration.
6. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and season with salt.
7. Dress on a dish paper on a flat dish. Garnish with lemon wedges and picked parsley and serve accompanied by a sauceboat of Tartare Sauce.