makes 150 ml
25 g (1 oz) mixed leaves of Watercress (salad cress), spinach, chervil, tarragon, parsley, and chives
125 ml mayonnaise
1. Cook the leaves in a very little boiling salted water until just tender.
2. Drain thoroughly and sieve, or process in an electric blender to a smooth puree.
3. Fold into the mayonnaise just before serving.
4. Do not add the puree to the mayonnaise too early or it will lose its colour.
5. Serve with fish and fish salads.
52 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!