2 large baked potatoes
2/3 cup (150 ml) 1/4 pt double cream, (heavy cream) whipped
1 tbsp potato, cooked and mashed
1 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 good grinding of black pepper
fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
1 tbsp wine vinegar
1. Whip the cream until stiff then carefully fold in all the other ingredients.
2. Split the baked potatoes and pour the sauce over.
3. Alternatively, scoop out the flesh and mix with the sauce.
4. Then arrange the mixture back in the shells and place under a hot grill until lightly browned on top.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley.
4 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!