1. Skin, core, and cut the kidneys in half lengthways, then cut them into neat pieces.
2. Heat the dripping or oil in a small pan, add the onion, and cook gently until softened but not browned.
3. Add the kidney, salt, Cayenne pepper, chutney, lemon juice, mustard, and stock.
4. Heat to boiling point, reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, until the kidney is cooked.
5. Cool slightly.
6. Beat the egg yolks lightly and stir them in.
7. Sprinkle in enough breadcrumbs to make the mixture a soft consistency. Re season if required.
8. Serve on buttered toast or in a border of hot creamed potatoes or rice.