serves 4 - 6
1 small brill (600 g approx)
juice of 1/2 lemon
for the garnish
1. Clean the brill inside and out.
2. Cut off the fins and rub a little lemon juice over the flesh.
3. Put the fish into a large deep frying pan and cover with court bouillon.
4. Cover with a lid and poach gently for 10 minutes.
5. Lift out the fish gently with a broad fish slice, drain, and slide on to a warmed serving plate.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Serve with Shrimp or Hollandaise Sauce.
17 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!