1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Using a plate as a guide, cut out four 14 cm (5 1/2 inch) circles of filo pastry (you need two circles per tartlet). Spray each lightly with oil before laying two circles into two 10 cm (4 inch) fluted tartlet tins, pressing the pastry into the corners. Prick the bases with a fork.
3. Put a ramekin into the centre of each tartlet case to prevent the pastry rising, then bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove the ramekins and bake the cases for a further 4 - 5 minutes so that the bases cook. Remove from the oven and leave the cases to cool in the tins. Store in an airtight tin so that they remain crisp.
4. Mix the fromage frais with the honey in a small bowl.
5. Put the lemon zest, juice and sugar in a small saucepan over a low heat and heat until the liquid has evaporated, then add the blueberries. Stir with a metal spoon to coat the berries in the syrup. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
6. To serve, place each tartlet case on a serving plate, spoon in a good dollop of the fromage frais mixture, then spoon over the warmed blueberries.
¢â‚¬Â¢ Make the tartlet cases in advance and keep for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
¢â‚¬Â¢ The tartlets should be assembled just before serving so that the pastry does not become soggy.