300 g (10 1/2 oz) potatoes in their skins, scrubbed
200 g (7 oz) aubergine, cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) wedges
125 g (4 1/2 oz), peeled weight, red onion cut into 5 mm (1/4 inch) rings
200 g (7 oz) deseeded mixed peppers, sliced into 1 cm (1/2 inch) strips
175 g (6 oz) courgettes, cut in half lengthways, then into 1 cm (1/2 inch) slices
125 g (4 1/2 oz) cherry tomatoes
90 g (3 1/4 oz) 0% fat fromage frais
1 tsp runny honey
pinch of smoked paprika
1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
for the marinade
1 tsp rapeseed or vegetable oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
4 tbsp white wine
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh lemon thyme
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Bake the potatoes in their skins in the oven for 30 minutes, remove and cut into wedges - the flesh should not be completely cooked.
3. To make the marinade, put all the ingredients in a bowl and blend together with a handheld electric blender until smooth, or use a food processor.
4. Put the potato wedges into a large bowl with the aubergine, onion, peppers and courgettes, pour over the marinade and mix thoroughly.
5. Arrange the vegetables on a non-stick baking tray and roast in the oven, turning occasionally, for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Add the tomatoes for the last 5 minutes of the cooking time just to split the skins and warm slightly.
6. Mix the fromage frais, honey and paprika together in a bowl.
7. Serve the vegetables with a little of the fromage frais mixture, and sprinkled with chopped parsley.
2 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!