15 g (1/2 oz) oats
10 g (1/4 oz) sunflower seeds
1 tbsp dried mixed berries
2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
for the filling
1 tbsp water
2 gelatine leaves, soaked in cold water
1 tbsp runny honey
250 g (9 oz) cottage cheese
100 g (3 1/2 oz) 0% fat fromage frais
1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
1 tbsp vanilla extract
for the topping
200 g (7 oz) frozen mixed summer fruits
1 tsp arrowroot, blended with a little cold water
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
2. To make the bases, put all the ingredients into a food processor and process to a paste. Spread out on a non-stick baking tray and bake in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove, chop into 5 mm (1/4 inch) chunks, then return to the oven for a further 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown. Leave to cool, then process again. The mixture becomes crisp when cold.
3. Divide the mixture between 4 mini gateaux rings or ramekins, pressing it into the bases.
4. To make the filling, put the water, gelatine leaves and honey into a small saucepan over a low heat and heat until the gelatine has dissolved.
5. Put the cottage cheese, fromage frais, lemon zest and vanilla extract into a food processor and process for about 4 - 5 minutes, or until the mixture is really smooth and the zest has almost disappeared. Pour in the gelatine mixture - ensure that the cheese mixture is at room temperature before adding the gelatine, otherwise it will not set correctly.
6. Pour the filling over the top of the bases and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until set.
7. To make the topping, put the frozen fruit into a small saucepan over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Gradually stir in the arrowroot mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Leave to cool.
8. Add the topping to the cheesecakes. Using a small knife, carefully cut around the edge of each gateaux ring and tap out onto serving plates, or, if using ramekins, serve in the dishes.