1. Wash and dry the pork and flatten each slice evenly with the ball of your hand. Cut off any skin or fat. Thinly spread the pork with mustard.
2. Season the flour with paprika. Dip the pork in the flour and place on a wire rack to dry slightly.
3. Finely dice the bacon. Dice the onions.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon and onion, then remove them from the pan and keep to one side.
5. Fry the pork in the fat in the pan for 2-3 minutes each side, until well browned, then reduce the heat and fry the slices for a further 4 minutes each side.
6. Return the bacon and onion to the pan and warm through.