1. Remove skin from chicken and take meat off bone, cutting it into even pieces.
2. Peel oranges carefully, removing all white pith, then separate into segments. Quarter segments and remove any pips.
3. Cut skin off pineapple and cut into wedges.
4. Combine chicken pieces with rice and prepared orange and pineapple.
5. Mix pineapple juice, orange juice and salt. Whisk egg yolks with mustard and paprika, adding oil drop by drop and whisking continuously until a thick mayonnaise forms.
6. Stir fruit juice into this mayonnaise, then fold into salad.
7. Rinse mint leaves in lukewarm water, pat dry, then shred and sprinkle over salad.