450 g (1 lb) extra lean, raw minced pork
1 small onion, finely chopped
60 g (2 oz) fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
1 stock cube, crumbled
1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp made mustard
1 egg, beaten
4 wholemeal baps
Crisp lettuce leaves and tomato and cucumber slices
1. In a large bowl, mix together the minced pork, onion and breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in all the remaining burger ingredients and mix together thoroughly before dividing into quarters, and forming each quarter into a hamburger shape with lightly floured hands.
3. Arrange the burgers on a grill pan and cook under a preheated hot grill for 6-7 minutes on each side, turning the burgers, to prevent them burning.
4. Split the baps in half, and lay a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each bap.
5. Put the cooked burger on top of the lettuce leaf and arrange cucumber and tomato slices over it. Top with the remaining half of the bap and serve.
95 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!