4 X 10 oz (300 g) Dover sole, skinned if preferred
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Freshly ground white or black pepper
2 - 3 tbsp (1 - 2 oz) 25-50 g clarified butter
1 tablespoon parsley, very finely chopped
4 lemon wedges
1. Wash the fish and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2. Heat the grill and oil the grill rack.
3. Season the soles on each side with lemon juice and pepper and brush with the melted clarified butter.
4. Grill for about 4 or 5 minutes on each side, according to the thickness of the fish, brushing with a little more clarified butter if necessary.
5. Carefully transfer to warmed plates, strew with chopped parsley, garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.