serves 6 - 8
3 oz (75 g) caster sugar
3 oz (75 g) plain flour, sifted twice
4 oz (125 g) quark (skimmed milk cheese) 4 oz (125 g) Greek yogurt
1 1/2 oz (40 g) caster sugar
4 oz (125 g) strawberries, pureed (to make 2 1/2 fl oz (75 ml)
2 1/2 tsp gelatine
1 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp strawberry liqueur, (optional)
2 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
sliced strawberries, mintleaves, icing sugar
1. Whisk eggs and sugar together until very light and thick. Fold in flour. Pour into greased, lined, 9 inch (23 cm) by 13 inch (33 cm) Swiss roll tin.
2. Bake at Mark 7 (220°C) 425°F for 10 to 12 minutes until risen and golden. Turn out on to waxed paper sprinkled with caster sugar. Trim sponge edges and roll up with waxed paper inside.
3. For the filling: whisk quark, yogurt and sugar together until smooth. Stir in puree.
4. Sprinkle the gelatine over the lemon juice and water in a small pan. Heat until dissolved. Cool.
5. Stir into strawberry mixture with liqueur, if using. Chill until almost set.
6. Unroll sponge, remove paper and arrange kiwi slices over sponge.
7. Spread with mousse and roll up carefully. Chill. Decorate and dust with icing sugar.