makes 200 ml (7 fl oz)
2/3 cup (150 ml) 1/4 pt double cream, (heavy cream) whipped
125 g (4 oz) plain or milk chocolate, in pieces
1. Pour the cream into a small pan and bring to the boil.
2. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate.
3. Stir gently until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Return the mixture to the heat. Bring to the boil.
5. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
6. Use at room temperature.
7. The mixture should be the consistency of softened butter.
27 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!