This recipe uses a French technique that is healthy and seals in all the flavour too.
4 tuna steaks, about 8 oz each in weight
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 beefsteak tomato, cut in 4 slices
1 green pepper, seeded and cut in thin rings
8 large, uncooked peeled prawns
2 tsps finely chopped fresh oregano
1 small green or red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
60 ml (4 tbsps) dry white wine or lemon juice
1. Lightly oil 4 oval pieces of baking parchment about 8x10".
2. Place a tuna steak on half of each piece of parchment and top with 2 slices of onion.
3. Place a slice of tomato on each fish and top with green pepper rings.
4. Place 2 prawns on top and sprinkle over the oregano, salt and chilli pepper.
5. Spoon the wine or lemon juice over each fish and fold the parchment over the fish.
6. Overlap the edges and pinch and fold to seal securely. Place the parcels on a baking sheet.
7. Bake for about 10 - 12 minutes in a pre-heated 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 oven.
8. Unwrap each parcel at the table to serve.
64 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!